What do you need to do to win this prize then you ask? You need to impress me with your enthusiasm, skill, ingenuity, and ability to finish a project. To be eligible to win you need to follow these rules:
- Send me
- Three WIP photos from various stages of modeling/painting.
- Three photos of the final entry.
- Follow the theme. The theme is loosely "Mirror world". Model and paint something like something else. Turn good guys to bad guys, one race/codex to look like another another. Go wild, be funny, slick, clever, cool, different, or surprising. Be subtle or obvious. Give someone an evil beard like Evil Spock or Flexo from Futurama. Have fun!
- The final entry needs to be painted. Anything from base coated (with a dip perhaps?) to golden deamon will be accepted.
- Email me the photos by the 20th of December and include contact information. I will repeat that last one, contact information. I will have the email you sent from, but I need to get hold of you so make sure it's an email you check often enough. If I can't reach you by the end of the first week of January 2011 the prize will go to a new winner.
- Any and all contributions to the competition can and will be posted on this blog by me. I will do my best to comment on all the entries but I will not give criticism. All entries are welcome and you have nothing to fear.
- I will select one winner from all entries. So what do you need to do to win? I will simply select the entry that I like best and upholds the spirit of the theme the best. If the criteria seems a bit murky, the best thing to do is to create an entry that you yourself really would like to see.
- The winner will be announced, on this blog, on the 23rd of December. I will be the high Inquisitor and my judgement is final.
- If you are too lazy to look up my email address: flekkzo at gmail dot com.
Most importantly, have fun and enjoy yourself. I will be looking forward to the entries coming in!